When you visit our website or send us e-mails, you are communicating with us electronically and we will respond in the same way or by any other means available.
As a condition of the use of this website, the user undertakes not to use any information contained herein, which will serve any unlawful purpose or does not comply with the conditions expressed herein.
The user warrants to be over 18 years of age and to have the legal authority to access this website and carry out all operations made possible by it, in accordance with the conditions of use. The user is also liable for any monetary transactions, where applicable.
When you make a booking you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- When you make a booking with us you enter into a contract with Treasure Epoch, Transfers Unipessoal Lda, RNAVT 7663, under its commercial name and registered trademark Via4Transfers, with adress located at:
Urb. Quinta do Infante, Albufeira, Algarve, Portugal.
- Payments (cash – euros only) to the driver on arrival at hotel. If your transfer is return, please pay the total balance on arrival at the hotel.
You may pay in advance by Paypal, or by credit card through Paypal, however paying through Paypal increases the total bill in 4%.
- The lead booking name is responsible for the final payment.
- Carry your itinerary with you all the times when traveling. It must be provided to your driver on arrival at Faro Airport.
- Cancellations are permited at any time by email or phone with a prior notification of 24 hours. Cancellations meeting the terms outlined above will be refunded the total amount in 1 weeks time maximum, using the same method of payment and currency used at time of purchase.
- There are no Cancellations fees, with the exception of the ones made less than 24 hours before the day of the transfer indicated on your booking voucher, those are subject to a 50% return.
- We cannot accept responsibility from booking errors like, wrong flight date, time, pickup/dropoff address or location. We always do our best to check every detail on each reservation, however the details on the booking are client’s responsibility.
- Modifications to booking must be made 24 hours prior to your arrival. No show at Faro airport without prior 24 hours notification will be charged 50% of the total paid.
- If you made a prior payment with Paypal, and then cancelled in regular time, your total amount paid you will be refunded. Any refunding operation will be in 1 week time maximum.
- We will carry 1 suitcase and 1 hand luggage per client. Any extra baggage (eg. golf clubs, surf boards, bicycles) must be disclosed on booking. We cannot be responsible to carry any extra luggage not declared.
- Via4Transfers reserves the right to refuse to transport clients under the influence of alchol or drugs or considered to be a risk to our driver.
- Smoking is not permited in our vehicles. Consumption of food and beverages is not permitted, with the exception of water.
- If you’re travelling to a private destination such as a villa, please request to the owner the itinerary to your destination, and provide it to your driver. We cannot be responsible to not find your private address destination.
- We will do our best to arrive at Faro Airport to collect you on time, and collect you on your return to Faro Airport at the pre arranged times , however we can not be held responsible for delays beyond our control, Eg.Traffic delays, weather conditions, compliance with police stops etc. We will however contact you whenever possible in the event of any such occurrence.
- We cannot accept responsibility for items damaged or lost in transit. Your property is entirely your responsibility.
- Should we fail to reach your desired destination due to circumstances beyond our control, we will provide alternative transportation at no extra cost to the client.
- We reserve the right to decline to transport your party due to health and safety specifications should you not advise you require boosters or baby seats prior to travelling.
- We would ask our clients to give us a margin of 20 minutes should we not arrive at the pick up at the time pre arranged , this will give us adequate time to deal with unforseen circumstances which may arise. (We will contact client whenever possible)
- We reserve the right to depart your accommodation 15 minutes after the pre arranged pickup time should a member of your party not advise our driver of your delay.
- We will wait approx 1 hour after your landing time in Faro. Should there be a problem with luggage, provided you advise us by sending 1 member of your party to find us in arrivals we will be happy to wait for you until the problem is solved.. if you are travelling alone please advise by calling the number provided on your paperwork.
- If you need an extra stop without costs (stopping at a local supermarket for shopping ) please request in advance on your booking (Please understand that we cannot do this at peak times).
- According to the Portuguese Law n° 144/2015 we hereby inform the client/consumer that there are entities available to help with the resolution of any complaints or disputes and to provide information regarding consumer laws and rights. You can visit their website for the Algarve region at : http://www.consumidoronline.pt/en/
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY / COPYRIGHT NOTICE
The copyright and all proprietary rights of the website Via4Transfers.com and all contents are the property of Via4Transfers.com. All the material included in this website (such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations and software) are our exclusive property, unless they are identified as belonging to a third party. The user does not have any right or licence to use the material displayed in Via4Transfers.com and, bearing this in mind, agrees to not modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create works derived from or based on the contents of this website and / or products and services provided in it. In order to do so, prior written consent is mandatory.
The use of our website is at the user’s own risk. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature whatsoever which could arise, directly or indirectly, in connection with this website.
This website may contain links to other websites. Except where they belong to us, such other websites are not under our control or maintained by us. We are not responsible for the content of such websites. We provide these links for your convenience only but we do not monitor the material on them. We cannot accept any liability in relation to these websites or in relation to any material or information appearing on them.
These terms & conditions may be changed at any time and the latest version shall always be considered as valid. In order to be duly informed, please check these terms regularly.